Monday, July 17, 2017





It takes a lot of sparkle to teach little minds! 
My name is Julie Salcido, I am 24 years old and I will be going into my second year of teaching! I have taught fifth grade and I am now teaching fourth. The energy I bring into my classroom and the relationships I build with my students is what makes me stand out as an educator. I had great success my first year because this is truly a passion of mine- it is my life!

I create excellence in the classroom by modeling the techniques from the Ron Clark Academy. I believe in a structured classroom, with appropriate discipline and mutual respect. Although those qualities will ensure that students are learning, that in itself will not create a love for learning, which is why I balance those characteristics with passion, energy and enthusiasm! Together it is the perfect formula for success in all aspects of my classroom.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page. It is in my high hopes to inspire educators around the world with new ideas to instill in their own classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment